Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Bitching & Whining

I know I'm probably calling the kettle black here because I'm famous for bitching and whining about anything but lately I have noticed a lot of bitching and complaining from people in my craft circle.

So okay your usual ONS is slow in sending you your order HELLO it's summer time can't they be short staffed! They also don't answer your emails fast enough......well do you answer your emails as soon as you get them personally or professionally I can attest that I don't.

So you don't like how a company is running their business so you log onto your local [craft] bulletin board and start a bitching thread. Come on people of all the things in the world to complain about having a craft package arrive late isn't on the top of my list. Now don't get me wrong if it takes a couple of MONTHS to get your stuff I would be pissed off but a couple weeks !!!!! Isn't half the fun of ordering from an online store the waiting game I know for myself the anticipation of finding something in my mail box when I get home is great.

The reason why I bring this up is the amount of people who have been bitching about ABC stitch therapy and their shipping practice is getting on my nerves. FYI they moved in February, their manager had to leave for health reasons with projects still pending and they hired & trained 4 new employees. I would like to see any of these complainers deal with just one of these issues and be able to send ALL of the packages out on time. Now I'm not saying that ABC is blameless but I really think people should calm down you have obviously picked ABC as your craft supplier for a reason perhaps you should remind yourself WHY. Some of the expectations these women have it's a wonder how any ONS or bricks and mortar store can live up to their expectations. And keep in mind if a pattern is popular it gets sold out quickly and then they have to reorder it from a third party who might be a little slower in responding then ABC is, so it might not actually be the store's fault.

And don't get me started on the bitching I'm hearing about Sugar Maple Fabric. The comments I have come across are just evil!!!!!! these viperous women should be ashamed with themselves, they take one tiny unsubstantiated comment and run with it. I wouldn't be surprised if these women kick small children and puppy too. Until they have the same situation happen to them they have no idea what is going on nor is there any proof to their accusations. I just think it's a sad day when grown women revert to acting like spoilt 13 year olds.

Okay I'm done with my rant, thanks everyone for listening.

Now on to my experience as a new blogger.....HAHAHA I truly am an idiot when it comes to codes and such. I have been trying for two days to get progress bars and blinkies to show up on my blog, they still aren't perfect but {shrug} what can you do, I always find really nice things on other peoples blog and would really like to try them on mine but since I don't have a clue what they are called or where they actually go on the page I will just have to drool until I figure it out.

I promise my next post I will be nicer LOL and maybe I will even remember to post pics of the 5 patterns I have finished this year. I know, I know that's really pathetic only 5 usually by now I'm up to 8 but I lost my mojo in the spring and I'm only just getting it back, but now I'm super stress about moving so I just look at my current WIP picture and I don't feel like working on it so I put it back in my bag for another day. I even packed away all my cross stitch stuff until I move, and that is really sad.

No comments: