Thursday, July 24, 2008

Cross stitch WIP

So I finally started on How does your garden grow SAL from Papillon. It started in January and this is the first time I have decided to work on it. Sad I know but since this was my first SAL and I wasn't really sure where I was to start the project I figured I should wait until I got more information.

Since I have finished the Crochet Angel Ornament and packed away all my other cross stitch supplies I figured the next project I was going to work on better be simple [in design and supplies ]. So it made complete sense to pull out this pattern.

I am kind of kicking myself for packing away my craft supplies so quickly though, since I'm not really sure when I will be moving. I just like to be prepared and I have about 5 or 6 boxes of supplies and I'm worried that some how 1 or 2 boxes would dissappear, get lost or be thrown away and I would be devastated, so even though it's an inconveinance to unpack a box just to find something at least the supplies will be safe; and besides this stops me from trying to work on more than one picture at a time LOL. I am now forced to work on 'hdygg' until I get caught up and then I will have to decide which pattern on my loose rotation I will work on next......I think it should be Hanky since there are only 6 - 7 threads and I'm almost 1/2 way finished. I guess we will see, the chances of me changing my mind are very high. My next choice is a tiny holly tea cup done with 1 thread on 18 count, I have already completed the other 2 a few years ago and I would really like to make it into a trio and them find a really nice frame to put all three together in, I have a vision of how I want it to look but I'm unsure if it can be done. Here are the 2 parts I have now completed.

Part 1

Part 2








No comments: