Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frustration

So this entry probably won't make sense but I have to vent about something personal so bare with me.

So the best laid plans have been set in motion but guess what it isn't going to help as much as we thought it would!!! So all the new plan has done is given us a couple more months to figure out what we are going to do......that's it. It is completely naive of us to think everything is okay now when it's not. The plan was good a couple months ago but now that new things have happened all the plan is doing is keeping us comfortable for a few months....I am sick and tired of having stress stomachaches and not sleeping right.

Okay I'm done venting, what I really need to do it talk to the people involve and hopefully they will understand.

On the cross stitch front I finally finished part 3 of Hdygg, I could have finished it on Sunday but I was trying to do two things at once and the other task took up more of my time and since I take a picture after each part I didn't want to work on the picture on the train to work since I wouldn't have been able to take a pics right away or start on part 4. I am really glad I started this picture it is definitely helping me get my mojo back.

I am going on vacation at the end of August so hopefully I will be finished up to part 8 on hdygg and can work on another picture nonstop while on vacation. I know it sounds silly but I enjoy putting my feet up and doing nothing but cross stitch on at least one of my 3 weeks of vacation. Since I plan on using my 2nd week of holidays for when I move I know I will be super busy and won't have time to stitch so this is the perfect thing to do now, besides I have 3 pictures that are quite close to being finished (except for beading on one) so if I can finish at least 2 of them I will be very happy.

Well I'd better get back to work LOL, when I get home tonight I will try and post a picture of part 3.

No comments: