Well it was a long and painful weekend but I'm happy to say that we finished painting the living room and it looks fabulous!!!!! I was a little concerned when we started because it didn't look to 'tannish' it was kind of milky/tan but I'm happy to say that was just how it looked beside the pink walls. Now that we have done 2 coats it's great.
We were also going to do the foyer but now that we have taken a quick look at the walls we are going to have to do some patch jobbing first . I swear the people who owned the house before us did not know how to do DIY and now we are having to fix up after them. I will have to post some pictures of the before and after, once I take the pics off my camera.
The only stumbling block I'm having right now is trying to find the correct paint for the pink for my wall on the third floor. I put a scrap in my wall (as I mentioned in a previous post) and I want to fix it without repainting the whole wall since the wall is vaulted. Mom and I are wondering if they mixed two paints together like a white and rose and them painted which is why it's hard to find because all the light pink chips I brought home are still too bright. If worse comes to worse I think I will experiment on a piece of wood with some base of white and mixing in some red/rose/pink and see if I can find the match myself. I guess we will just have to see. I'm going to leave it alone for a couple weeks and think it out first.