Friday, September 26, 2008

Same as before

Well today is a much better day at work. Other secretary actually followed through on the job from yesterday and I'm really happy about that, so I really have no other complains about her today....maybe she was having a bad day too.

Anyway on the stitching front I guess my frustration regarding finishing Hanky has rubbed off on Friends in country colors, because even though I'm making great progress on the pattern I just don't want to do it anymore LOL. But since it's a small pattern and I want to finish it on Monday I'm just going to keep on going, I am still making great progress on it I'm just not excited about it anymore!!! since it's the weekend I'm hoping I can fly through it. BLAH BLAH BLAH. Sorry I'm just not enthused and I can't even excite myself by writing about it.

Anyway next pics on the rotation agenda that I want to finish this year is Winter Spirit Fairy Passione fairies are so quick and beautiful so I'm excited about working on the pattern again. I have set aside 3 weeks solid on train and home to work on it and I'm hoping it will go smoothly and will be finished by November, but I don't care if I don't, this is actually one pattern I don't really care if I meet the deadline because I know I will enjoy working on it so much that there is no reason to panic about the tentative deadline, I will just enjoy.

I have set up my rotation for 2009 and I might still need to fix it up because some patterns are calling at me more than others so I am going to listen to it this time.

No comments: