Thursday, September 11, 2008

Where did I go

My goodness it has been almost two weeks since I posted anything. So Sorry. I just haven't had much to say and I've been quite busy.

For some reason my life feels quite cluttered right now. I don't know if it's my surroundings or if I'm a little stress (about what I don't know). So this weekend I'm going to do a major room clean to alleviate the clutter in my room and hopefully that will refresh my mind LOL.

On the cross stitch front I'm almost finish June Pearl and Hanky Pysanky. I have about 1 1/2 hours left of beading to do on June and about 1 1/2 pgs left of Hanky. I was getting a little tired of June and all the beads so I decided to put it away until the weekend before I start hating it. I find that when I start disliking a pattern is when it takes me twice as long to finish it, so the best thing for me to do is put it down and work on something else, this allows me to get refreshed about working on the pattern. So I am currently working on Hanky on the train in am/pm and at home and this is working great for me and I'm hoping that both can be completed by Sunday the 14th. Then I have 4 pics I want to work on from now until the end of the year with only 3 actual being finished in 2008, I will be putting them in a rotation so I don't get tired of them so hopefully I will work out.

No comments: