Friday, October 10, 2008

Just a Thought

Finally I'm not the only staff member who thinks the junior lawyer is picking up bad and idiot behavior. He asked a client to come in yesterday morning to pick up their cheque but didn't tell the other secretary how to correctly spell the name and waited until the partner's weren't in the office, they are the only ones who can sign cheques. LOL so he was pacing the office waiting for one partner to come back from her appointment. The long and short of it is we had to courier the cheque to the client. Lesson of this story for junior lawyer is tell support staff what is going on and we can help ie write the cheque before senior lawyer goes to court.

This is an ongoing pattern of late and so far it hasn't resulted in a major screw up YET. But it's bound to happen unless he is told to stop, and it just pisses us off because of all the back tracking we the support staff have to do to complete the task.

I'm realizing that I'm turning into a really cranky person LOL I originally started this blog to chat about cross stitch but as of late I'm spending more time bitching then anything else. I guess I should take a chill pill or grab a life.

On to cross stitch: I have finished Friends in Country Colors and will be posting a picture this weekend. I am now working on Winter Fairy Spirit and I'm loving it, everything just flows together and the smallest amount of stitching makes such a big difference.

Unfortunately I'm on a cleaning frenzy this long weekend so I'm not sure how much stitching I'm get done depending how much cleaning gets done LOL.


added later. I can't believe it the senior lawyer just accused the other secretary of misplacing an important document. This from a guy who leaves documents on a boardroom table or floor under his desk and can't understand why he can't find anything.......I thought her head was going to explode, she riped a mini strip off him and basically told him that she kept the files organized because he can't be bothered and if anything goes missing it's his fault not hers HAHAHA. She's in the copy room right now thinking of ways to kill him. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who hasn't been impressed with his lack luster organizational skills and how easily he blames us when something goes missing or wrong with his computer.

No comments: