Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh, That's Just Great

My father has had a cold/flu for about 2 weeks now and I thought I was in the clear and wasn't going to get it, well I woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat and it has been basically down hill from there because now this morning I feel like a mack truck has hit me, I can't breath, my sinuses are plugged and my eyes won't stop watery and since I spend my entire day in front of a computer screen this isn't going to be a very productive day. I was trying to do some stitching this morning on the train but it started raining and the sky became overcast and since the lights in the train aren't that bright after about 2 dozen stitches I couldn't take it anymore so I put the stitching away. I really want to finish the dark skirt part of Winter Fairy Spirit tonight but I'm not sure if my eyes will let me.

I don't mind being sick and even being sick enough to take a day off of work but what I do mind is not being productive on those days. If I can't cross stitch or read or something then I feel it's truly a wasted day and by the looks of this cold/flu that what it's going to be.......THANKS DAD. Silver Lining I'm glad it's Thursday and not Monday.

Come hell or high water I am going to Michael's this weekend!!!!! I got a 20% off coupon on my receipt last week so I'm going to use it this weekend and I don't care if I have to crawl out of my deathbed I'm going to get all the threads I need for the 4 kitted up projects I've put aside.

No comments: