Thursday, November 20, 2008

I'm Cold

My goodness winter/late fall has finally hit us. There is no snow but that's okay we usually don't get any until late December early January but it's freezing. I usually keep my ceiling fan and a window open all year round but I'm seriously considering either turning off the fan or closing the window. I most definitely haven't wanted to get out of bed these past two mornings because I've been so cold and since I'm not a morning person anyway this hasn't helped.

So I was able to work on Tiger Lily last night and the picture is going great. I was told the Pixie collection from Nora Corbett would be a quick stitch not like the regular sized Mirabilia and they weren't kidding I think I could probably finish this in another 1 1/2 weeks but I'm not going to give myself a deadline I'm just going to enjoy the pattern. I do have 2 patterns I want to work on once Tiger Lily is finished but I'm not going to worry about them till the opportunely presents itself to work on them. Well I have nothing else to say perhaps I'll be chattier tomorrow.

No comments: