Saturday, November 1, 2008

Update on me

Well my stomach ache has disappeared after two days which I was very grateful, but I'm not sure they were the same time of ache I definitely thought the first once was because of my back and the second day ache was like my usual ate something wrong ache. My mother things I should go see my doctor and talk about my gallbladder since removal is in my family at both sides.....I will think about it.

Well I haven't gotten much cross stitch done at all and it's beginning to piss me off, basically I have tried to do house work etc. in between cross stitch sessions but they have been taking longer then I want and eating into xstitch time. I know I'm not on a finished schedule but I still like to xstitch everyday.

Well since I'm finished with my dentist appointment (only a cleaning) I think I will watch Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley and get some stitching done.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

I'm glad you are feeling better!

Forget housework...go stitch. Everyone needs some just me time!