Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

Well I have to say this past 4 day long weekend went perfectly. I was able to finish all the regular stitching on WFS and started beading right away and kitted up Tiger Lily - NC and started working on it this weekend too.

It worked out that Sat/Sun was for other tasks and Mon/Tues was for cross stitch it was great I can't believe how many tasks I got done, I was able to really clean up my living space and do a couple chores that weren't even on the list and I was so relaxed that when I got a little bug eyed about beading I was able to switch in Tiger Lily and do some regular stitching, this helped so much that I got twice as much beading done then what I thought I would accomplish, my goal is to finish WFS by the Nov 21st but I think I can finish her by the 16th instead.

I am so happy with the tasks I accomplished that I already have about 5 new ones that I want to do now, it is so funny once I clean up an area I see other parts that I want to clean and/or organize because of it, mostly these task are how to better organize my stash and ever growing book and DVD collections LOL.

Well I finally took a finished pics of friends in country colors which I'm hoping to post up here either with WFS or before, we will see.

I was also able to start my Christmas shopping......I'm just not in the mood this year so this is a great accomplishment.

PS My best friends is having a BOY.....totally unexpected she was having dreams about it being a girl. She was totally shocked and really happy about it. I'm going to have to reign myself in and not go out and get baby presents until he arrives LOL

No comments: