Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And So it Starts

It is now December and I could care a less. I am not in the Christmas Spirit, this year has just been a bad year for me heath and stress wise so I'm not even going to bother trying to put myself in the spirit. The only thing I'm looking forward to is the days I get off between Christmas and New Years...LOL.

At least I was able to finish my Christmas baking, the last cookie I baked didn't turn out but that is okay since I have made 3 other kinds and am baking Rice Crispy squares closer to Christmas.

I am almost 3/4 of the way through my Christmas shopping too.

I have also downgraded Tiger Lily to a home picture now since there is only a couple regular stitches left to do and then it's back stitching and beading. So I have chosen 2 Lizzie Kate Christmas patterns to work on the train till the end of the year. First one is Don't get your tinsel in a tangle and the second is the LK Christmas Double Flip they are quite fun to stitch so far which is great. I am hoping to finish TL by December 10 and LK Tinsel by the end of the week.

Well that is it for now.

No comments: