Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's Snowning

Well as my title suggests it is snowing again in Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada. It started last night and is continuing all day today, we will definitely have a white Christmas this year LOL. The only problem I have with this beautiful snow is I still have two days of work left before my holidays kick in, I have a couple things on my work to do list that I want to do before my holidays that I'm not sure if I'll be able to do now if I can't get into work. I might give it a try tomorrow and see how the buses are running but if I can't get into work I'll just log in from home and see what I can do without actually being at my desk. The major reason I want to go to work tomorrow is to get my pay cheque :) since I won't be there on the 30th I can get my cheque now, hopefully it is a difficult commute per say and that that lawyers tell me to go home if I can at least make it to work one day I can scan all my notes and email them to myself and try and get some sort of work done....I can't help but feel a little guilty since my desk still looks like a bomb went off on it.

As for cross stitch I was able to pick it up but then I noticed a mistake and had to froggy the entire word "tree" because it didn't line up and I couldn't just leave it but now I can caught up and am working away on it......the plus side for a snow day is I can get more stitching done....LOL.

No comments: