Thursday, December 11, 2008

Update

Well it's been a week since I posted and I'm happy to report I feel so much better about Christmas shopping now LOL because I'm finished except for one person who is being uncooperative. Now the uncooperative person I'm going to make a list of things I think he will like and then call him up and make him pick on the spot, if not I'll pick out what I think he should have. I am so busy next week it's going to be difficult for me to get out to shop so I have to time it just right.

On the cross stitch front......it is laughable, I haven't touched Tiger Lily since the weekend, I know I could have been finished by now but I'm so busy trying to get all my Christmas tasks done that I have had to sacrifice all my home cross stitch time. The stitching I have done has been on the Lizzie Kate Christmas double flip on the train and I've only been able to complete the HOLLY square, it didn't take too long but I could have done it fast if I was able to work on it during my lunch breaks too but alas Christmas tasks fill up my lunch time too. We are going to a Caroling party this weekend so I am going to take it L*K with me and hopefully I can finish one or two while I'm there.

No comments: