Thursday, January 29, 2009

Finally a new post

The server at work has been down since last Thursday and I've been so busy at home I haven't been able to post until now.

I’ve moved on from CdC and Found sooner than I originally wanted to but I just wasn’t feeling them anymore. So now I'm on to MLOTS!! I think I can get a fair amount done on it since this pattern consists of huge chunks of the same color. I am even thinking about working on it until I’m finished but I won’t make that judgement call until after I see how much I can get done in 3 week.

I will be posting progress picture of CdC, Found and MLOTS this weekend.

I am also working on Maze – Blackwork by Seba Designs as my train picture it’s pretty simple and quite enjoyable. I am using Lavender Potpourri and Soot GAST, which I will also post a progress picture of this weekend.

I realized while sitting at work waiting for the computers to start working again (I know, I know I could have been doing something work related LOL) that I need to slow down on my cross stitch right now, I get so consumed with it that nothing else gets done, I need to relax and just let if flow, if I feel like stitching then stitch if I don’t than I’m not obligated to, it is not a contest it’s suppose to be fun. It’s not like I would ever run out of things to stitch since I have so much stash but in the mean time my other tasks are getting numerous and out of control and need to be paired down.

No comments: