I started this post months before the New Year to remind myself what I wanted to accomplish in 2009. Aside from moving into my own apartment, I also wanted to accomplish quite a few things on the cross stitch front, but the closer I got to 2009 the more I realized that when I make stupid goals like this I take the enjoyment out of actually cross stitching and I'm more interested in the finish and not the journey, so I have completely changed my mind and I minimized my goals to really only deal with WIP in both scrap booking and cross stitching and with only a few new starts. So hopefully I won't mess this up too much as the year progresses.
- Finish cross stitch scrapbook page undated 1&2
- Finish cross stitch scrapbook page 2001
- Finish cross stitch scrapbook page 2003
- Finish How does my garden grow SAL by Papillon....probably finish first week Jan
- Finish My Lady of the Snow by Passione
- Start & finish Madonna of the Garden by Mirabilia
- Do Christmas cards for 2009, I'm thinking of about 10...work in progress throughout the year.
- Finish Cirque de cercles by Ink Circle
- Start & finish Nutcracker by Mill Hill, tiny little kit completely doable.
- Start & finish Ice Tea, CCN, small kit completely doable on a weekend.
- Finish my color conversion for Celtic Winter by Lavender & Lace...most likely a 2010 finish
- Finish adding in all magazine patterns into cross stitch program
- Work on Egyptian Garden in 2009
- Try some new finishes for my cross stitch designs [pinkeep, flat flat, pillows, ornaments etc.]
- Keep my cross stitch stuff in a more central location so I can keep it nice and tidy.
Well I didn't thin down as much as I thought I would but I think my list is quite manageable now that I have put everything into prospective.