Thursday, February 5, 2009

Excited

Well I’m getting super excited now my best friend Janelle is due in 12 days with a baby boy. She is quite uncomfortable right now and has the starting signs of pre-eclampsia the doctors aren’t overly concerned at this point but it’s a day to day thing. The doctor has ordered an induction a day before her due date, on the off chance she isn’t already in the hospital. Janelle had a heart to heart with her son last weekend and told him he can come out this Sunday if he wants LOL. I have been shopping like a fiend for him and it has been great fun. I just want everyone to be happy and healthy and arrive soon so I can spoil. As well Janelle’s twin sister is flying in from Australia on the 19th to spend time with Janelle and the new baby awwww.

I have been working away on my cross stitch I have set no goals or deadlines and last night I didn’t even work on MLOTS and it felt great. I finished the hair & blue ribbon down to her chin and now I am going to work on the hair & ribbon that flows down her back.

We have slowly been allowing Pookie to walk/run up the stairs and my mom took her for a very small walk and I think she did great mom was worried because her heart was just going crazy (her words) after the walk but the vet said we had to let her go until she faints so we know her stopping point and she didn't faint after the walk she actually was more hyper than mom had seen in weeks so I think the walk was a good thing. Pookie is a smart dog, after she was runs up my stairs about three times she climbs into her bed or mine and has a little cat nap like she knows she has done too much and has to rest....she's just cute that way LOL.

No comments: