Sunday, February 1, 2009

Pics

Just a quick post to show my WIP pics as promised



To start is CdC, as mentioned before I finished page 1, next time I work on it my goal is to finish page 6.



Here's HAED - Found, not much to show but with all the dark blues and black I just wasn't feeling it. I think the next time I work on it I'm going to follow the 10x10 black rule that some ladies follow and see if that works for me, if it does all the rest of my HAED will be worked in the same way.




Here is my train picture called Maze by Seba Designs I really enjoy it and even though the colors are subtle I think they look great together .



And finally my work on MLOTS. I finished up her face and started on her hair last night, I've kind of switched up the eye a bit so hopefully when I do the back stitching it will turn out alright.

I also think because I'm getting so much done on MLOTS even after a week that I will almost certainly keep with the pattern until I'm finished it and I also think I will slowly work myself back to being a one at a time stitcher it just seems right. I will just have to work out how I'm going to work on a Chatelaine or HAED one at a time.

No comments: