Sunday, April 5, 2009

Finally some Xstitch photos

I was finally able to upload my photos after having such a busy weekend I didn't think it was doable.

This weekend I wasn't really into stitching on MLOTS so I pulled out a quick stitch project called Dog Hair by My Big Toe with JABC buttons which were interesting to add since I've never worked with buttons before, this pattern took me about 10 hours, is explains my stitching quite clearly, no matter how hard I try Pookie's hair always seem to get on my stitching, she doesn't even sit beside me when I stitch but it still gets on it. LOL.


and here is my other finish, Iced Tea with the bleedy thread problem I had with it, I'm hoping my fiddling with it will mellow the effect, I like the effect just not as much as the right side is showing.


and now here are all my WIP I have worked on the last 2 weeks.


This is Santa Paws Biscornu by Szulet Creations I was working on it in January but couldn't get motivated so I put it away till last week, I work on it in the morning on the train.


This is Peacock Lady from one of my UK magazines I think this is a Maria Diaz design of a 1920's woman in a peacock feather skirt. I love the vibrate blues and greens. I will be adding DMC light effects to the border and skirt so hopeful I don't have too much trouble with that. I work on this pattern on the afternoon train.


This is what I accomplished on Egyptian Garden 2 weeks ago when I worked on it, not much was done but I'm happy with it.
here is what I accomplished on Found 2 weeks ago, I know it looks like a mess but it's turning out beautifully I can now see the silhouette of the baby dragons feet. I have decided that I MUST complete this pattern this year.

and here is MLOTS after I completed the light/medium blue section I was working on last week, this picture is really coming together and I will probably be finished the stitching at least but the end of May if I stick to it, but some days I just don't feel like stitching.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Wow, so much beautiful stitching! I love Dog Hair! What a riot! My dog's name is Sheba but we often call her Pookie, after Garfield's teddy bear. Your Pookie is cute!