Saturday, May 16, 2009

Xstitch Pics

I'll make this short and sweet here are my xstitch photos.......I wonder why it takes me so long to download my pictures onto my computer????
Here is Santa Paw Biscornu, all that is left is the building.
This is Peacock Lady a 1920's flapper style lady from one of the UK magazines I collect. I really screwed up on this one so right now I've put it away until I'm in a better frame of mind.

Here is Found - HAED, the chunk on the top left side is what I was working on. I got into a bit of trouble while trying to do the confetti stitches on the train with out a table and found it was too cumbersome so I've decided that I can't do this picture on the train, so after MLOTS and CdC I will work on this picture as a home one. I did try parking but I was making more of a mess then anything else and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't convince myself to stretch over about 14 squares to continue with the same color, it just isn't in my makeup LOL.

Here are two different angels of MLOTS and the last section I need to work on. It looks great, don't you think!!!! Now I'm basically doing 2 regular blues and then B5200and PB10 blend for the rest of the cape.
Well that's it for now. Talk to you later.

No comments: