Saturday, June 6, 2009

Catching up with Everyone

Well a few things have happened since my last post.

I went to Il Divo with my mom and I think the concert was great and I really enjoyed myself. Not only do these guys sing great and keep your attention a couple of them are really quite funny too. I would go again.

Pookie was suppose to have her teeth cleaned yesterday but since we have been having a heat wave Pookie has been ill, she has been throwing up and not eating because of it. The vet was extremely worried about her being in a weakened condition and putting her under anesthetic. The vet also thinks since she was weak and her stomach was upset the antibiotics made the situation worse, so we have altered how much antibiotics she gets and have rescheduled her appointment for Wednesday. At the time I didn't understand what the problem was since by Thursday night she was fine but in hindsight I noticed Pookie wasn't too steady on her feet which probably was her being dizzy from lack of food and water and that is not a good state to be in when being sedated. Still crossing my fingers that she will be okay.

And since I already had the day off on Friday I got to work on MLOTS all day and was able to finish her beading about 4 days earlier then I anticipated, I must say MLOTS beads were quite easy to do since they were all clustered together and the majority of them were petite.

So here is My Lady of the Snow by Passione Ricamo


No comments: