Monday, June 22, 2009

Today - June 22nd

Well today is my birthday and I could care a less about it. For some reason I am in a bit of a blue mood and have been for about 3 days . I am wondering if the older I get the more my birthdays will hurt!! I hope not because right now I just want to smack myself up the side of my head for my blue mood and for taking everything so personal, or perhaps I'm in a dire need of a real vacation not just a day or two off and that's why I feel this way. I can't really complain to my family and friends about my blue mood because I can't really explain it to myself, so I'll just plug along and hope I shake it. Maybe I need to do some stash purchasing LOL there really isn't anything out right now that I have to have but I do have some money to spend, maybe a new pair of scissors or some needles will work.

Thanks for listening maybe tomorrow I'll post some updated WIP.

No comments: