Friday, July 31, 2009

Can it get any hotter here!!!

Oh my goodness I am literally melting away. In BC we are dropping heat records like no bodies business, yesterday the temperature in Vancouver was 34/94 and it broke a 60 year old record. Where I live it's about 2 -3 degrees hotter because we don't have the breeze coming off the water like Vancouver does, although I can't even feel that at this point, it is really uncomfortable and my poor little Pookie she is having a really hard time too.

I haven't picked up a needle to stitch all week, it is just too painful to even think about stitching, even on the air conditioned train I don't want to stitch I just want to sleep and/or relax because I'm not getting any sleep at home. So at this point I have no idea when I'm going to finish Peacock Lady and I don't care, until I can turn on my light to actually see what I'm doing I'm just going to play it by ear.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: