Monday, July 13, 2009

Food for Thought

I am really impressed with the ladies that can take a progress picture of their project everyday or week. I'm surprised if I can do it once a month, so I have decided starting August 1 I am going to take a progress picture and post a picture every day or every second day I haven't decide yet. I'm hoping I will be finished Peacock Lady buy then so it will be Quaker Christmas, Egyptian Garden or one of the PR Fairy Celebration patterns on the train and CdC at home only of course if my threads arrive soon.

I have restarted gridding a large piece of 25 count in prep to start another HAED, I had the threads going over 6 squares under 4 squares and had completed all the horizontal threading but I didn't realize I had miss counted until I tried to line up and start the vertical threads........let me tell you I was not a happy camper but then I came to realize the threads would not intersect each other if I used the 6/4 rule which I didn't like......for some reason it doesn't look right to me if they don't intersect but then I was reading Sally's blog at StitchyAngels Treasure and was taking a closer look at her gridding and have decided I'm going to copy her style (if she doesn't mind). It will take me awhile to actually grid it up but I will post a picture to show how it turns out.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: