Monday, August 24, 2009

I'm annoyed

I am really annoyed!!!! Remember the post with my current WIP Madonnna of the Garden by Mirabilia well I completed the archway to the other side and as I was doing the pillar section I thought I should double check that everything lines up......well guess what it DOESN'T.....crap crap and double crap.

I was one line out, now normally I would just make it work but since it's the border around the whole design I wasn't sure how many times this problem would create havoc with the pattern so I decided that I had to find the error and deal with it. I counted and counted and couldn't find the error and I was getting so pissed off that I decided to get my mom to find the error and after 30 mins she found it I actually made the error at the start of the pillar on the left side....so basically from the get go it was wrong. So now I am slowly ripping it out and working on the baby and blanket instead. I guess my lesson is never do the border in open space unless I have gridded the design first or I have done quite a bit of stitching leading up to the border so I have more then one place to line things up to.

In other news I finished page 4 of CdC and will post a picture in a day or too.

And in personal news I have cut pop out of my diet and I'm not having a great time of it which probably explains why I got so pissed off about the error in my picture. It has been about 2 1/2 days and today is the first day I haven't had a caffeine headache. I think it's time to lose some weight and I figure pop is definitely something I'm going to have to get rid of before any results can occur . Wish me luck....

No comments: