Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Complaining

Well as Tuesdays are my favorite day of the week (NOT!!!!) I am so not surprised that I feel like crap but this time I know why.

I am trying this new instant coffee, I am a specialty coffee drink I do not drink regular coffee and actually prefer tea. Anywho I purchased Maxwell House Maxiccino Mocha Escape powder to give it a try OMG it's disgusting, the foam on top really smells funny so I scooped it out and tried drinking the coffee, no such luck!!! it has a funny taste to it and in the end I had to dump it out when it started to turn my stomach. So now sitting back at my desk all I can smell is that stupid coffee I even left my mug in the kitchen hoping the smell wouldn't follow me to my desk.....so gross.

So FYI Mocha Escape is gross

Hopefully my stomach ache won't last too long.

No comments: