Tuesday, September 29, 2009

My Oh My

I haven’t updated myself in quite awhile. Since my last post I have finished 2 pictures and have gotten quite a bit done on Woodland Goddess by Joan Elliot

My first finish is Shepherd’s Bush Home on 10 ct Tula linen and like I said before this is some strange fabric……LOL the holes are huge and my needle wasn’t very cooperative.




Next up is Garden Party – Ladybug by CCN I am using crescent threads and it is so cute!!!! I am actually doing all 4 designs on one big piece of fabric I saw it on a stitching store’s website and it looked fabulous, I am currently working on dragonfly, then bumble bee then butterfly.


And finally here is my latest picture of Woodland Goddess by Joan Elliot, I was getting sick and tired of all the yellow and brown type colors so I decided to switch it up by moving up higher on the pattern so I could work on some other colors, this did wonders for my mojo.



Unfortunately I’m not moving very fast on this pattern and I can’t figure out why. I really enjoy this design and I love to look at the finished design but for some reasons when I sit down to stitch nothing really gets done!! Oh well at least I have till the end of the year to finish it (my own self imposed deadline). In the meantime I have moved back onto CdC which has been calling my name.

I will post a picture at the end of the week if I have something to share.

1 comment:

Daffycat said...

Oh wow! I really love the ladybug and can't wait to see the others!

10 count? Eww. I wouldn't like that at all! Nice finish though!