Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Not Much to Say

I am now a firm believer that pop is just as addictive as cigarettes…..I have fallen off the wagon!!!!!!! LOL I find pop is my security blanket which of course sound bizarre but when I was upset last week the first thing I grabbed was a pop it could have been worse I could have grabbed an alcoholic beverage and got myself piss-ass drunk and I truly am glad that I didn’t because life has a lot of ups and downs and if you grab alcohol every time you hit a rough patch you will get yourself into a load of trouble.

Well enough with the heavy thinking……as I said I have started drinking pop again I will give myself till the end of the month to drink my fill and then I will stop drinking it again and see if I can do it this time.

In other news I’ve kind of put cross stitch on the back burner, although I’m still working on my projects just slowly, and have instead tried to tidy my stuff up, I currently have about 4 different places to put all my stuff which is working okay with me but some times it’s so messy that it takes 20 mins to find the pattern I was looking for of the kreinik I need so I’m in the process of streamlining my stash to make things easier to find. I am also tidying up the UK magazine patterns that I have, I am putting everything into little plastic sleeves so the patterns don’t get dog eared, torn etc. I can fit about 8 or 9 patterns per pocket this way so I have really slimmed down on the folder thickness which is great.

Anyway, I’m not very talkative today the weather is very dark, dreary and rainy and my upper shoulder blade is killing me so I think I will end this now.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: