Monday, September 7, 2009

Onward & Upward

Well I am so over the situation from last week. I really do think it had a lot to do with my co-worker having a bad week which of course doesn't explain away her behavior but it explains it to me. So onward & upward.

I did a lot of household chores this long weekend as well as quite a bit of stitch so without further ado here are some updated pics.

First up is CdC I'm currently working on page 5 and am about 3/4 finished even though the picture doesn't show this, I think I took this picture earlier in the week....oh well.






Next is Woodland Goddess. I was really getting sick of all the yellow/browns but I persevered and did a couple other colors in between to help and I think that helped.







Oh and before I forget here is the updated photo of Madonna of the Garden before I put her away.






Lastly is Shepherd's Bush picture called Home, it is quite an interesting pattern done on 10 count Tula and will eventually be turned into a pillow, I'm using 3 strands of floss but it still looked sparse but I think once it becomes a pillow I won't notice it....lets hope.





Thanks for looking.

No comments: