Well I am not feeling completely better yet from my cold but I definitely can see the light at the end of the tunnel..
I was also able to stitch while sick, usually it’s not a good idea for me to do this but I went very carefully and slowly and nothing earth shattering happened to my projects in the frog department, I actually got a lot done.
I replaced all the screwed up stitching on Dragonfly and finished the inner border as well, if I’m optimistic I think I can finish this pattern on Sunday.
I worked on Woodland Enchantress, I was jumping from color to color to try and get a groove going and decided the various thickness of ½ stitches is what was bothering me so I decided to stitch on the Enchantress herself and then do the background later.
And finally I also worked on CdC, I was hoping to be finished one of the larger motifs by now but I found a mistake which slowed me down but I still have tonight and the weekend so hopefully it can still me done.
I’m so glad I found a working schedule for my three pictures and I’m going to keep going as is until such time that this schedule becomes a bother.
Thanks for listening, hopefully on Sunday I can post some WIP pictures of all three designs.