Thursday, November 19, 2009

My own Frustration & Fear

For whatever reason I just can’t seem to get into my cross stitch. As anyone who reads my blog knows I am very close to finishing CdC but for some reason I just can’t seem to find the time to sit down and finish it. I either have too many other tasks to complete, too tired after work or wind up playing a computer game, reading blogs etc. I think it also doesn’t help that my dog has been really sick this past week and I’m on pins and needles too see what the vet has to say about it, I’m praying to God and anyone else who will listen that I don’t have to make the decision to put her down, call me selfish but I’m not ready to lose her yet so I’m hoping she was just having a bad week and worked the sickness out herself and perhaps the vet has some ideas and techniques we can try to keep her moderately health.

I actually stepped away from the computer last night and spend the whole night with her while she slept. I stitched beside her and cuddled with her when she let me and maybe because of all the happy vibes I was sending her she started to eat and was quite perky by the time it was bed time, such a good sign.

Well I’m on vacation next week and I’m hoping I will have some finishes to post, if all goes as planned I think I could finish 4 pictures next week all of which are very close to being finished I just need the time to sit down and do them.

Thanks for listening.

2 comments:

Daffycat said...

***hugs*** It is not pleasant to contemplate the end of a best friend's life. I'll be thinking about you, hun.

Rachel S said...

I will keep you and her in my thoughts. Enjoy this time with her.