Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy Dance Finally

Well after bitching and gripping for awhile I have finally finished Garden Party. Now don’t get me wrong I love the design, thread colors etc it’s just for a pattern that size it shouldn’t have taken this long. Anyway onward and upward.




I can now work solely on Deck the Halls and I’m very excited about that because this pattern is just smoking I have been stitching at lunch and when I do I always seem to get a nice chunk done so I can just imagine how much I can get done at home now with GP is done. I am taking my time with the specialty stitches though since most are brand new to me.



I have also kitted up Cut thru North Pole by Bothy designs and put in a couple stitches. Now the reason why I have kitted up Cut thru is since Deck the Halls is going so fast it won’t be long before I need another project and I always like to be prepared.




I have been very impressed with the number of pictures I finished this year and I’m hoping whatever groove I was able to create will continue for next year and really enjoy each picture as they come.

1 comment:

Rachel S said...

Pretty! I look forward to seeing your WIP progress.