Monday, December 28, 2009

Mini Update

I would first like to thank everyone for their condolences, it was much appreciated.

Everyday is getting a little better for us but there are still some moments that just sneak up on me and I lose it, I still turn around to say good bye to her when I leave the house or call for her when I get home but I know that will pass in time.

Pookie's ashes are now back home and are in a beautiful pink iridescent urn that totally scream pookie. We didn't realize how much stuff we purchased over the years for her so we are now looking for the perfect rubber mate container to hold all her clothes, stuffed animals, dishes and blankets. I did mention to the parents that if/when another dog was brought into the family we could reuse these items, but there are a couple items I would prefer that we didn't reuse so I will be taken those items myself as keepsakes.

On the cross stitch front I was hoping to be finished Deck the Halls before Christmas but with the pookie situation and my emotional state I didn't really touch the picture until yesterday so I will just plug away and do my best.

My Christmas was nice and I got pretty much everything I asked for and my gifts were well received by other.....I also got money to place a couple craft orders which are now on their way to me so on the whole it wasn't the best but it was still pretty good Christmas.

So Seasons Grettings and see you all in the New Year!!!

No comments: