Saturday, January 2, 2010

Another Run by Posting

I'm just stopping by to say I finished Just Nan's Deck the Halls. Technically I finished it in 2010 but since I only was doing the beading in 2010 but the actually cross stitching was completed in 2009 I'm calling it a 2009 finish so my final total is 19 for 2009 the most I have ever done in a year. This year I have decided not to even set a goal of finishes because I always seem to break it so why bother, I'm just going to jump from project to project and see what happens. The only thing that I want to do this year is some actual finishes I have all the supplies for a couple flat folds and pinkeeps and biscornu I just have to sit down and actually do them, so that is my only goal.

Well hopefully tomorrow I will have time to upload the final picture of Deck the Halls and post it, also before I forget to say my new project now is Passione Ricamo's Summer Fairy Spirit hopefully I can post a WIP picture tomorrow too.

Thanks for listening.

No comments: