Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First True Update

This is my first true update of 2010. I started working on Summer Fairy Spirit by Passione Ricamo but I haven't really had a chance to sit down and really stitch on her so unfortunately this is all I have done on her after 4 days.



Hopefully this weekend I will get more time.

And as promised here is my finished picture of Deck the Halls by Just Nan, there is suppose to be a gold charm in the centre but it's huge and awkward looking so I opted not to add it.



Don't you just love my long list of potential WIP on the right side, I have listed all the patterns I can choose from this year with no expectation to actually finish them all but hopefully since they will be staring me in the face all year I won't want to start anything else.

No comments: