Monday, March 1, 2010

Recap

Well, the Olympics have come to an end here in Vancouver and we are all sad to see it go. The festivities were a lot of fun. I was able to go to one more special location before the end. I was able to go to North Vancouver and see the Russian Tall Ship that had come to Vancouver for the Olympics.







Other than that since I’ve been so sick I have basically lingered around the office hacking a lung up and then going home to bed, while watching Olympic coverage of course. LOL.

While watching all the TV coverage I was able to finish a cross stitch picture…..FINALLY the first one of 2010, which is Lamb Musing by Shepherd’s Bush.



I am now currently working on Egyptian Garden by Chatelaine at home and still Christmas Quaker by ByGone stitching on the train.

Well I don’t have anything else to say and my head is fogging up, so until next time.

No comments: