Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Time is flying

I have been very quiet of late because I've been stitching!!!! I am so close to being finished Letter M that I have put my second home rotation piece away until I'm finished, as of last night all that is left is the wings, upper body/wing backstitching and then the beading so I can definitely see myself finishing it over the Easter holidays.

I have also decided to switch out Egyptian Garden from my rotation for awhile, the over one in the pond area was getting on my nerves so I decided it was time to take a break. I'm disappointed I didn't get more done on it but I will definitely switch back to it in a month or two. So I have gone back to Summer Fairy Spirit, it is really screaming at me right now, I think the reason I put it down in the first place was because I was working on it before Christmas/January when I was really upset about Pookie's death and my heart hurt to work on it. Now I feel much better about the pattern so it's back in the rotation. If I stick to the pattern I should be able to finish it in another month or month and a half.

I am still working on It's cold outside by Blue Ribbon Designs on the train and it's very fun to work on I am doing each block one at a time which gives be little finishes every couple days, which is great, so I don't get an opportunity to feel bogged down my the design.

Other than that everything is pretty quiet for me which is what I like. Work is great the new office is wonderful to come to everyday and the nice little walk to and from the train is definitely something I need in my quest to get more fresh air and exercise since I sit in front of a computer everyday.

Thanks for listen

1 comment:

Carolyn McNeil said...

You make me feel almost ashamed of how little I'm getting done...I'd love to see a larger image of the Egyptian garden - I can't quite see the details. Looks like it's going to be beautiful, though!
Happy Stitchin'...
Carolyn
http://www.stitchopedia.com
An encyclopedia of needlepoint stitches…