Sunday, April 18, 2010

Where have I been

I can’t believe I have only posted once in April, tsk tsk tsk on my part. I haven’t been overly busy but obviously enough to not post anything. So lets see what have I been up to…….

Well I got my tax refund and purchased a new DVD player, and a 32” flat screen TV. I got my right side eye tooth capped and thankfully it was cheaper than what my dentist quoted me so I was able to purchase some new DVD’s with the difference. I used to have a VHS/DVD combo and now it’s just a DVD player so there are some videos I need to replace so the dental money helped me do that.

I am on the verge of finishing 3 patterns so I’m very excited about that. I have switched up my rotation again, it wasn’t like the other way wasn’t working for me I just wanted to work on the patterns longer then I was able to on the rotation before. So now I will be working on the patterns on train and home instead of one for each; to be honest I always like to do it this way but certain projects are too big or can't get dirty so they can't go on the train and I need to make time for them. So this altered rotation should enable me to finish them faster and the ones that can’t be worked on the train I have picked a corresponding smaller pattern to be worked on the train at the same time, to help speed things along. I’m was getting kind of getting twitchy to work on a new pattern so this is another reason I fiddled with my rotation so I wouldn't start a new one.

The new office is fabulous, we have now been in the new place for a month and we can’t get over how overly cheery and comfortable the place is compared to the old location we aren't exactly back up to being 100% productive but it's getting there.

We I can’t think of anything else to say so thanks for listening.

No comments: