Monday, May 3, 2010

Monday, of course is a stupid day

Has everyone taken a leave of their senses today. Some real dumb bunnies came to work today and a lot of hand holding is needed.....where are the envelopes? where does the out mail go?....same place it's been for the past 1.5 month that we have be here. I'm rushing through an assignment right now and I don't have time for your drama, you're a lawyer for goodness sakes deal with it yourself.

It also isn't polite to pace behind a secretary's desk while she's going through a rush letter that you want done, one of the lawyers was doing this to the other secretary and I could literally hear her grind her teeth in aggravation from my desk LOL. And then junior princess has a rush copy job for me to do and as I get into it she keeps on adding to the pile and instead of placing in on the desk she wants to hand deliver it to me while I'm in front of the copier, geeze lady can't you see the pile of documents on the table you just walk past...put the documents there and then she wants to tell me the story behind said documents, if this is suppose to be a rush job don't you think it would be a good idea to leave me the F@*~ alone so I can get it done.

Well I'm glad I got all of that off my chest before it ruined my day.

On the stitching front I finished Nutcracker on Saturday, I would have finished it on Friday but I made a mistake on the flowers and had to ripe them both out so I decided to go to bed early instead. On Saturday I took my mom on a shopping adventure to the local malls and then we went to the new quilt fabric shop, not very impressive I must say had more flannel fabric then anything else which is no help to me. There is another quilt shop in town that I haven't been to in awhile so I think I need to visit it now. When I came home I put in a movie and finished off Nutcracker in about on hour, it took a lot of strength not to jump head long into working on Madonna right then and there but I told myself no stitching on Saturday so instead I did some spring cleaning, did some reorganization, read a bit and of course some computer games it was a very lazy/productive weekend that I enjoyed very much.

Thanks for listening and hopefully I will remember to post my recent finishes tonight once I get them off my camera.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading about your Monday. I am now retired and could remember the idiots I worked with. Had to chuckle now that it is all over.