Friday, May 21, 2010

Status on Madonna

Hi everyone I have been very quiet of late, I just don't have anything to say.....work is fine, stitching is fine, home is okay but whatever LOL. So I will keep this short and sweet. I have been working like a demon on Madonna of the Garden by Mirabilia and I have 3 WIP pics for the last couple weeks




This picture above is from about 3 weeks ago, when I started concentrating on finishing her hair/flowers




Here is two weeks ago where I was adding some of the blue veil behind her head and some of the metallic halo




and here is from about 2 hours ago. I have finished her hair/flowers, I had to rip out a tiny spot that I will put back later, did some more of the blue veil, the fence behind her and now I've started on the arch that covers the entire design. My intention is to complete the entire arch plus the leaves and back stitching included, since it is a long weekend I think this is doable.


Thanks for listening

PS: the fabric I'm using is Griffon by Sugar Maple Fabrics, too bad the company no longer exists.

2 comments:

Blu said...

She looks gorgeous!

lisajackie said...

Nicole,

Your stitching is beautiful! I have this pattern in my stash, but haven't gotten around to stitching it. What fabric are you using?

Lisa