Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I'm still around

Well I'm still around LOL. I just haven't been very chatty. I am still working on Madonna everyday and am very close to being finished.
 
I am currently working on her dress after which there is the bottom green panel, some stitches I missed around the side of the design and finally the beading which will then complete the design......so I can really see the light at the end of the tunnel.
 
I'm hoping to be finished by the end of the month, this estimate is about 1.5 weeks longer than I wanted but since I took a break from stitching earlier this month I'm a tad behind my original calculations, oh well.
 
I will be on holidays next week so I'm hoping to catch up on some time with Madonna but I'm not going to count on it.
 
So next on the agenda, I want to complete a couple more quilt squares on Falling Leaves canvas design and then I will be pulling out Woodland Goddess by Joan Elliott and finishing her.
 
Thanks for listening.

No comments: