Thursday, July 22, 2010

New Blogger Template

Well since Cute blog is going through a transition right now with their templates I decided to switch back to Blogger's templates. I'm still on the fence about what I've chosen but I'll give it a couple days to grow on me before I make anymore major changes. My home computer and work computer are both flat screens but work is brighter so have to keep that in mind when switching templates.

On the stitching front....I am currently on vacation and was hoping to do some major stitching but have since changed my mind LOL. I visited with my mom, went shopping with the BFF and godson, went to the dentist and since it's been so hot that my fingers are sticking together the thought of picking up a needle is just not something that is appealing to me. Now I'm not saying I haven't gotten any done because I have I just was hoping to be a lot farther in the finish then I currently am. Basically I was hoping to be beading by now but I think I have about 1.5 days left of stitching still to do, I am working on the greenery/fruit section at the bottom of Madonna where there is a lot of color changes which isn't helping. I have also decided to work on a couple small designs and a canvas after I'm finished instead of launching into another big picture even if it's a WIP.

Thanks for listening

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

I need to switch around my projects or I get bored with just one. I hear you on the 'hot' - I have a little fan and I have it right on my stitching table. My hands get sweaty sometimes and then the needle doesn't slide well through the fabric. Seems everybody is suffering from the heat this summer.