Sunday, August 29, 2010

I've Brought Pictures

First thing first here is Madonna of the Garden by Mirabilia on 18 count aida Griffon from Sugar Maple Fabric, I finished her on August 1st. I love this design the vibrant color are fabulous. I really enjoyed every element of this design.



Next is Witch Way by Just Nan on 28 count Bone Lugana, I finished it on August 9th it is very cute the specialty stitches are the broom bottom and hair of the witches.



This is what I've done so far on Egyptian Garden as of Friday, I'll continue stitching empty spots on the top right then bottom right before moving on to another piece of the pattern. My goal by the end of the week is to finish the entire top portion and a bit of the left/right sides before moving forward on the top section. I've decided to split the pattern into 4 sections top, bottom, left & right and I will keep stitching those section until that portion of the design is finish, I'm doing this because it's easier to manage the large fabric on the train by concentrating to a single section, since the fabric is 25x25 32 count. Oh I'm using Days Gone by from Silkweaver.



And finally this is the status of Falling Leaves by Laura Perin as of Saturday. My goal tonight is to finish the outer portion of the cream on the final two sides and then start on the red border which is next and then slowly fill in the cream border, I'm just getting tired of the cream so I've decided to improvise so I don't get tired of the design as a whole and put it down.



Well I think that's it for now. Thanks for listening

4 comments:

natalyK said...

I love all of these pieces. The stitching is exquisite.

Andie said...

Beautiful pieces! :D

Blu said...

Congratulations! Madonna looks amazing!
Your WIPs look great. Lots of vivid colours.

Jeanne said...

Wow - great progress on all of these. That Madonna would take me years to do!!