Monday, September 27, 2010

Blah!!!!

I have a major case of the Blah's and I don't know why. I know the weather has been crappy but fall just started and if I feel like this just after a couple days of rain and clouds then I'm going to be a gem during the entire fall & winter. Stitching is nonexistent, all my housekeeping tasks are annoying me, sleep is a struggle and my father is getting on my nerves...ho hum I'm quite the bitch today. Let's hope the retail therapy I did at 123 stitch and ABC stitch help me out of this funk.
 
It is so bad I am even having a hard time figuring out what color of fabric to do Selene the Moon Goddess by Passione Ricamo on (if this is news to you go to passione website and check her out). Which is something I love to figure out, since the options are endless. I originally thought dark fury or siren's call by Enchanted fabric but I think they are both too dark, although I only pulled out the mystique piece of siren's call and not the flair so I will need to pull them out again tonight. Now I'm looking at the colors on Silkweaver and Picture this Plus but nothing strikes my fancy, I'm always worried when using dark/black type colors that when I stitch the design too much of the fabric with poke through and kills the design. But on the other hand she is a Moon Goddess which screams night time so I just don't know what to do, I know it's not the end of the world but it definitely fits into my bitch/blah attitude I'm currently in.
 
Well work is almost over, I'm going to go home have a tall cocktail, climb into bed and pout. Thanks for listening to my nonsensical post.
 

No comments: