Sunday, October 10, 2010

Back again for more updates

I realized after my last post that my EG picture was not a very updated pics I have done a lot more work on the pattern, so I pulled the picture out of the WIP basket and took another picture, and then I couldn't remember if I mentioned what designer It's cold outside is from.....it's from Blue Ribbon designs and let me tell you I LOVE these designs I think I have about 5 of them and there is a preview floating around for another similar box type design called Pocketful of Peppermint that the designer is doing for a class that I hope comes out as a pattern to be purchased because I already have it on my list as a must have, these type of designs are so great they are easy to stitch and you can get 5 or 6 different finishes out of them if you so choose, the possibilities are endless and I like it when designers do that.

Anyway I just thought I would drop by with updated pics, I've basically ignored my projects this long weekend but hopefully by mid week I will have more pics to show. Well off to help with Thanksgiving prep with my mom, while we wait for the slow poke know as my sister.


It's Cold Outside by Blue Ribbon Designs


Falling Leaves by Laura Perin


Egyptian Garden by Chatelaine


1 comment:

pippirose said...

I love the colours on Falling Leaves.
So warm, and soothing.
Egyptian Garden is absolutely gorgeous!
:o)