Saturday, November 20, 2010

Another Happy Dance

Well I have finally finished It's Cold outside by Blue Ribbon Designs, it is a very nice design and even though I bitched about it a lot I really did enjoy working on it.



I made some changes to it as well, in the top left snowman there were quite a few more snowflakes but I just felt they were a bit of an overkill so I only put in three. I also didn't fill in the largest tree in this design, I really like how it looked with just the one color of green so I just left it as is, giving it my own personal touch, and I again didn't put in all the snowflakes and I placed them were I wanted them to go. So that makes it 9 in the completed department for 2010, I'm okay with that I might even try and complete one more to make it 10 but we will see.

So I'm so disappointment with where I live, apparently there is a snowfall warning for the lower mainland and the news is showing some communities with a huge dump of snow and my co-worker posted some really nice pics on facebook but I on the other hand just got a sprinkle last night and when I woke up this morning it was all gone, I have the major cold wind but none of the snow to go with it. I was really looking forward to the first snowfall of the season and it missed me completely. Well maybe next time.

Thanks for listening and welcome to my new followers and people who have left comments of late. I don't know the etiquette for responding to comments/messages so please don't take offense if I don't response to you specifically.

1 comment:

Rachel S said...

Great job! That looks very nice. I haven't liked a lot of her stuff lately, but then I see finishes and they're cute!