Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Dance oh Happy Dance

Check me out LOL, here is my newest finish Falling Leaves by Laura J. Perin. I have to say once I got into the groove of canvas stitching this design just came together and was fun to stitch.



I have already jumped headlong into my next design too, it will be Cut thru North Pole by Bothy Designs even though it will be the picture on the back burner until It's Cold Outside is finished, for some reason I don't seem to get much accomplished on that design even when working on it everyday, so I figured I needed to add a little new blood to keep me on task and not put it aside.

Well I am making this short and sweet so I can get back to Its cold.

thanks for listening

1 comment:

Coni said...

Woo Hoo! Don't you just LOVE this design? What a lovely finish for the Autumnal Season of Wonder....fabulous!