Thursday, December 2, 2010

December post

Well I have been so busy lately with holiday tasks that I haven't been able to sit down and post or even read blogs, but I'm making time for it now.
 
I have finished my Christmas shopping Hurray!!!!!!But I haven't gotten much accomplished in regards to baking  so it's now time to switch gears to baking.
 
I have been making great stride on my stitch picture too, I was struggling at the beginning for some reason but I have overcome that and everything is going smoothly now. 
 
I thought the Cut thru North Pole pattern was 6 pages but I needed to look at the other pages last night because the area I'm working on carries over to two other pages and it was then that I realized that the design is only 4 pages, which makes me think that it is possible to finish the design before the end of the year, I'm not going to hold my breath since I haven't done any backstitching yet though LOL. I was going to backstitch each floor as I finished it but I'm not sure if I'm going to stick to that plan anymore since I strongly dislike backstitching and I don't want to sabotage myself, either way I hope to be finished 90% of floor 3rd and 70% of the 4th floor by the weekend then I will need to move the hoop and finish the rest of both the floors next week. I'm trying not to put any deadlines on myself after that point in the pattern since Christmas stuff is so all consuming but you never know with me.
 
I will try and post a picture of the WIP when I get home.
 
Thanks for listening

No comments: