Thursday, December 30, 2010

Last Pictures of 2010

Here is what I got for Christmas



This is Heart of Fire from Northern Pine Designs, this project is on black canvas which I have never worked on before so this shall be interesting.




This is Glitz & Glamour Morganite kit by DebBee's Design, I am still missing 2 RG threads that are currently being send to me even without I think the coloring is beautiful and I look forward to working on this design. The booklet/pattern is very detailed so that shall help.





and this is the stuff I ordered for myself - Selene from Passione Ricamo and a piece of Mystic from PTP, the last two patterns for Christmas Rules by Lizzie Kate, Gingerbread & Sweet Treats by Keepsake Stitches, Snow White by CCN, This is Christmas by Raise the Roof and Christmas Carol by LHN

and here is the picture of the three tea cup ornaments I made.



Well everyone have a good and safe New Year.

1 comment:

Blu said...

What awesome Christmas presents!

Happy New Year!