Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Miss my Pookie Bear

Today is a sad day for me it's the first anniversary of Pookie's death. I'm not really chatty so I will leave you with my favorite Pookie photos.


Waiting for me to come home from work.


Waiting for the shortbread cookies to be ready


Going for a run on the dike


Showing off her new pink shirt



Her glamour shot


Her 'stop taking my picture and let's go play face'
I find that pet owners and lovers will understand how I'm feeling but none pet owners will think I'm being silly, Thank god I work with pet owners and they will humor me today.

1 comment:

Rachel S said...

Hugs to you. This is our first holiday without our Shocka and it's not easy. I hope the memories are giving you a little comfort, as there was a lot more joy than sadness.